Well lets start with some cold-hard stats coming straight from the source, YouTube.
“According to Neilsen, YouTube reaches more adults ages 18-34 than any cable network.”
“More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month, and over 6 billion hours of video are watched each month.”
“Mobile makes up more than 25% of YouTube’s global watch time, more than one billion views a day.”
Very hard to ignore if you are a business looking to enhance your visibility and traffic to your website.
A few YouTube tips:
- Create and customize your YouTube channel (See one of ours youtube.com/kowebsites)
- Optimize your YouTube channel
- Be active
- Subscribe to other channels
- Comment on other videos
- Connect your channel to other social sites
- Share your videos
Features of YouTube that are good for your business:
- Brand awareness
- Good content
- Organized content
- Shareable content
- Generate buzz to your channel = Generating buzz to your website
- Possibility of going viral
- Being a part of yet another social community
YouTube is another crucial piece to the social media marketing puzzle for your business to implement. Although we understand it is time consuming and at times, even intimidating. That is why the SEOPROs are here to assist, maintain, and supercharge your online social presence.
Some of things SEOPRO’s Social Marketing Team does to supercharge your YouTube presence:
- We create, customize, and optimize your YouTube channel
- We jump start your channel with a custom slide-show video (See our sample below)
- We provide monthly analytics
The SEOPROs also have the resources and access to the resources for high-end video work for marketing and testimonial purposes. See our examples here.
When it comes to inexpensive yet highly effective and rich media marketing, it gets no better than YouTube. Check out our YouTube account: HERE