Social Media Marketing & Web Design Services for Museums
Attention is in the details. Choose an online marketing team that makes it happen the right way and with a proven track record. We offer a museum-trained and educated team with the passion and conviction to see your museum marketing effort succeed.
We have a handpicked team of social media marketing specialists with museum marketing experience that are perfect for online communication on behalf of your organization or institution.
The SEO PRO’s have the right in-house staff and credentials (two with a MA in Museum Studies and one with a BA in Marketing) to communicate and engage on your behalf of your museum. We can provide meaningful and educated social communication that will promote your events, fundraising, and membership drives in an engaging, powerful tone, that gets results and enhances public relations. We do this all at a fraction of the cost of hiring an in-house staffer and without the risk of using an intern.
Social Media Training
For museums with marketing staff, the SEO Pros also offer one-on-one social media training. We work with your staff to create a social media policy for your museum and craft a digital marketing strategy. We will show you how social media and marketing fits in with all departments – visitor services, education, development, curatorial. In individualized training sessions we will recommend which social networks to focus on, and provide tips and training on how to write engaging social media posts, scheduling tools, and setting up an editorial calendar. The training sessions are fully customizable to your needs, and we will make sure you leave with a comprehensive plan and well equipped to take on digital marketing for your museum.
Meet our Museum Social Media Marketing experts:
Meet Heather, our social media manager:
- Hayward Area Historical Society – Assistant Archivist & Marketing Coordinator
- San Francisco State University – MA, Museum Studies
- University of the Pacific – BA, History, Japanese Studies
Meet Johanna, our social media specialist and content writer:
- National Museum of African Art Washington, DC – Membership Promotions
- The Smithsonian Associates Washington, DC – Events & Social Media Coordinator
- The American Writers Museum Washington, DC – Development Intern
- The Haggin Museum Stockton, CA – Visitor Services
- George Washington University – MA, Museum Studies
- University of the Pacific – BA History, Minor in Music
The SEO PRO’s Offer:
- Full services social media marketing
- Social media training for in-house staff
- SEO- Search Engine Optimization
- Online content writing
- Multi-language translations in Chinese, Japanese, Spanish and more
- Website design and management services (including mobile)
- PPC, Award winning AdWords and paid social media advertising management
- Video services
- Website hosting
- And much, much more