Video marketing has arrived. It’s no longer on the way. Don’t miss the train.
Today, 18-24 year olds spend more time online than they do watching TV, while 25-35 year olds split their time right down the middle. Across all ages the trend is up for online use vs TV and it’s time not only to be seen but heard across all platforms.
Online video ads are less expensive, they have higher conversion rates, and they’re going to reach your target audience more times than not, opposed to TV ads that are on target less than half the time.
It’s a no-brainer, why is video marketing not a part of your marketing strategy discussion? If you need more convincing check out the video marketing stats below.
“In five years most of Facebook will be video” . – Mark Zuckerberg
Video marketing: The Stats
- Including video on a landing page can increase conversion rates by 80%.
- Businesses using video grow company revenue 49% faster year-over-year than organizations without
- Companies using video enjoy 41% more web traffic from search than non-users.
- 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others.
- 70% of marketers claim video produces more conversions than any other content
- YouTube reports mobile video consumption rises 100% every year.
- After watching video, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online.
- Real Estate listings that include video receive 403% more inquiries than those without.
- 65% of executives visit the marketer’s website and 39% call after viewing a video.
- 96% of B2B organizations use video in some capacity in their marketing campaigns. 73% report positive ROI.
- 65% of marketers plan to increase their ad budgets to include video.
- 22% of U.S. small businesses plan to post a video in the next 12 months.
- 75% of online video viewers have interacted with an online video ad this month.
- 90% of users say that product videos are helpful in their decision process.
- 1/3 of all online activity is spent watching video.
- 35% of total online ad spending is on video ads.
- Ad spending this year will reach $5.4 billion.
- Videos on social networks generate 1200% more shares than text and images combined.
- Facebook generates 8 billion video views on average per day.
- Facebook Ads are on target 79% of the time. TV ads are on target 39% of the time
- Video posts have 135% greater organic reach than photo posts on Facebook.
- YouTube has over a billion users — almost one-third of all people on the Internet — and every day people watch hundreds of millions of hours on YouTube and generate billions of views.
- YouTube on mobile alone, reaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year-olds than any cable network in the U.S.
If you need a company to produce your next online video or manage your next video marketing campaign, talk to the SEOPRO’s.
Learn more about our video marketing services.
Social Media Today